Dear Hyd-Masti.com visitors,
Here are some salient points pertaining to copyright of content posted on this site. Please feel free to contact the webmaster for any further clarifications.
Public Content only
This website hosts only public content and conforms to the Creative Commons Public Domain policies. Regular checks are made to ensure that copyrighted works do not slip through the screening process. We have a provision to flag any content that users think might be copyrighted and we have a policy to review that content within three working days and upon consideration remove the work from the website.
This is Not an Official Site
This site is not officially associated with any google group. We do not make any claims to be an official site. If any observations are made otherwise - on any content posted on this site - please contact the webmaster and appropriate action would be taken to make corrections.
All sources to content have been linked to
At the end of almost all posts, there is a link to the message source. This link points to individual threads on the HM Google group. These links are references for the members of the HM Group to track these messages. Also, this way the original person who posted this message can be contacted. Note that the link is accessible only to the registered members of the HM Google group and for no one else.
Email Privacy Protection
All content posted on this site goes through an email scanning system which trims the email so that the original email cannot be identified. This way no email is exposed to the Internet, protecting the people who post messages from any online email vulnerability.
Thanks for your patronage.
Email: webmaster AT hyd-masti.com
Details on Reporting a Post
Monday, February 23, 2009
Dear Hyd-Masti.com visitors,
Saturday, August 23, 2008
The content on this site is posted by the users of the group and these users may forget to give due credit to the author of the post. However, we maintain that the link-based culture of the Internet that the community has cultivated so well should be highly encouraged.
We firmly believe that due credit should be given at all times. If you have concerns over any post or see a copyright violation, please send a note to webmaster(at)hyd-masti.com with the details. We'll look into the matter within three working days and remove the post. We strive to fully compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If You are Reporting Infringement:
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Hyd-Masti of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice" To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Hyd-Masti disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit Hyd-Masti to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Monday, April 14, 2008
How do u like this new site?
What improvements would u like to see?
Do send your feedbacks...
Monday, March 24, 2008
www.hyd-masti.com was started after inspiration from the Google Group by the same name.
* Hyderabad Masti is the largest Google Group in India
* It has more than 18,000 members and everyday at least 50 members are being added to the group. (Its amongst the group that's classified as a High Activity Group)
* The group has all kinds of wonderful discussions, forwards, co-operation and its essentially a ground for strong bonding. You need some information, One post in HM and you are bound to get a response of some sort.
* Being a member of HM is a kind of honor in itself, and members themselves admit that!
There are certain guidlines for contributing mails/forwards to this group. These are available here: http://groups.google.com/group/hyd-masti/web/rules-and-regulations
This site is aimed at furthering the cause of the HM group. Currently the site is under development and several changes are in progress...These updates will be posted on this blog.
Thanks and have fun...