The content on this site is posted by the users of the group and these users may forget to give due credit to the author of the post. However, we maintain that the link-based culture of the Internet that the community has cultivated so well should be highly encouraged.
We firmly believe that due credit should be given at all times. If you have concerns over any post or see a copyright violation, please send a note to webmaster(at)hyd-masti.com with the details. We'll look into the matter within three working days and remove the post. We strive to fully compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If You are Reporting Infringement:
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Hyd-Masti of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice" To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Hyd-Masti disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit Hyd-Masti to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Saturday, August 23, 2008